Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Napoleon with Stefani


Stafani stayed at our house and we went to Hollywood Video to rent Princess Diaries 2. As I perused the new release wall (which seems to have a lot of "old" releases still reaping the higher fees to rent) I noticed a nerdy looking character on the front of a dvd. Typically a dvd that looks like this may have one or two in stock, but this particular dvd filled an entire section. Napoleon Dynamite, what a movie. I had actually heard this movie was funny from The Brodmann's down in Murrieta but never had the chance to see it in the theaters. I must say the movie is extremely funny. I haven't had as much fun watching a comedy since Tommy Boy. Do yourself a favor...get Netflix (Hollywood Video is old fashioned with late fees) and order this movie.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Anonymous Deelhzv said...

trombone charm jewelry trombone excerpts gazza ladra JA: I first started trying to write in a more straight ahead jazz bag because I had this idea that all great jazz artists wrote at least some of their vehicles, so I should start writing. I wasn't very good at it. Studying composition with Ed Petersen (while I was doing my Master's degree at the University of New Orleans) made a big difference for me. Ed helped me get through my lousy piano chops and find productive ways to compose. Once I gained some confidence through my studies with Ed, it was much easier to branch out into broader compositional practices. Valve TromboneThis is exactly like a tenor trombone, but instead of a slide, it uses valves. An overrated baritone if you ask me, but a trombone nonetheless. Gaylord's heart stopped. He choked on his words and gurgles came out instead of words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home