Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Update - Consumer Reports has been thrown into the flame with Planned Parenthood

Original Post 1/10:
In a previous post I mentioned that Planned Parenthood condoms ranked with the worst. In fact, two out of the three condoms that Consumer Reports tested from Planned Parenthood ranked dead last. Planned Parenthood has placed their spin on the results claiming that they have retested all of their condoms and received "excellent results."

Now the report itself is coming under fire as Consumer Reports praises Planned Parenthood for their work and encourages women to consider the several birth control options, including abortion. Surgical abortion is described as the sucking out of "uterine contents." The procedure is said to contain less risk than following through with the pregnancy.

Thank you Consumer Reports for overstepping your boundaries! You just went from being a respectable and trustworthy magazine to puppet in one article. That's no small feat! I especially like the way you called the growing child within my wife's womb "uterine contents." I can't wait to see what those contents will look like in about 7 months. Probably similar to my mother's "uterine contents" when I was a child. If I were at all naive I might discourage my wife from having the child as you report that delivering the child is 118 times more likely to end fatally for the mother than abortion (which coincidentally ends with 100% fatality of the "uterine contents"). You made getting an abortion sound better than an enema. If I had a subscription to cancel I would! Since I don't, I will do my best to convince others to cancel.

Update 1/12:
An interesting new discovery has been made about the CEO of Consumer Reports. WND is reporting that he once led a state branch of Planned Parenthood. Sounds like a possible conflict of interest to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home