Thursday, December 30, 2004

Will the Poker Craze Survive?

I'll admit...I was not into poker at all until all the latest craze. Now, whenever I get the chance to veg in front of a TV with cable I look for poker (about once a month since we just have the bunny ears at home). I know all of the top personalities. I have my favorites. I want the real poker chips at home so I can learn to shuffle like the pros. It's kind of pathetic isn't it! The Fresno State Blog has a good article on this...
Poker is a great game but the pitfalls that surround it are just too large for most to truly succeed in it. One of the greatest players if not the greatest player of all time Stu Unger could control any table he played at but he lost everything he had to the many distractions that surround the game.
Read the rest at the Fresno State Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home